Monday 6 April 2015

Meal Planning Monday #3 {06 April}





Hello! 

Firstly, please excuse the absolutely awful quality of my photo. I have no idea how to fix it, so I'm just going to have to roll with it for now :(

So, that aside, I'm back for the 3rd week with my Meal Planning Monday. This week's meal plan was done whilst sat in Tesco on Sunday afternoon whilst Alfie slept. 

Before we left the house on Saturday, we made sure to check what meat we already had in. I'm terrible for not actually checking what's already in before we go food shopping! As it happens, we had 3 packets of mince, some chicken breasts, diced beef, sausages and some salmon.

So this is what we are eating this week: 


Monday: Fish Pie - this was last minute as we were supposed to be out, but it was cancelled
Tuesday: Lasagne, sw chips and side salad
Wednesday: Cottage pie
Thursday: Beef stir fry
Friday: Salmon, new potatoes and veg
Saturday: Home made slimming world curry

I am really enjoying meal planning as it's handy to know what we're having in the week, however I am finding that I'm chopping and changing what nights we have meals on depending on what mood I'm in. 

If you read my post last week, you'll know I've challenged myself to make something at least once a week which I've not made before. This week it's the beef stir fry and the slimming world chicken curry. Fingers crossed they turn out ok. 

What are you eating this week? 



Meal Planning Monday

*linking up with at home with Mrs M


2 comments:

  1. We always used to forget to check the cupboards for ingredients before we went out shopping, we now have 4 jars of Dill as we didn't think we had any in! Looks like a great week of meals planned, have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting Emma. I think you're the only one who reads my blog haha! It's only day 2, but I've stuck to the meal plan so far :) Here's hoping for a good week! Hope you have a great one too chick. xx

    ReplyDelete