Tuesday 8 July 2014

Me and Mine {May}

My blog has been extremely neglected of late... Planning a wedding single handedly will do that!

I've been taking the pics for Me and Mine, but just not posting them... Ooops! 

This Me and Mine picture for May, is quite possibly my favourite picture of the 3 of us to date


A birthday family selfie


It was taken on my birthday. We were just on our way out for a meal and I'd asked Dad to take some pictures of the 3 of us, only Alfie wouldn't co-operate as he wanted to keep playing. As we were leaving I managed to quickly snap this picture and it happens to be my favourite picture of us. I just adore it :) 


We actually got  quite a few snaps of us this month with it being my birthday and us having a weekend in London. Here they are: 




Dad's attempt - Alfie was not one bit impressed!
In London Baby!


Just before we left London

You can't beat a train selfie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment